Apricot, dairy free muffins, dairy-free, easy, easy healthy muffins, fruit muffins, healthy, pareve, pareve raspberry muffins, pareve spelt muffins, Raspberry, raspberry muffins, spelt, spelt muffins, sugar-free, Sugar-free muffins
We all love these…!
- 3 cups Spelt Flour (I use White Spelt)
- 2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/4 cups dairy-free Milk (I use Rice)
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey (prob ok to sub with Maple or Agave)
- 1/2 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Raspberries (according to the CRC, frozen raspberries can be used without certification)
Mix dry ingredients together. Add remaining ingredients in above order, mixing each ingredient in one at a time. Scoop into baking cups. Baking on 425 F for approx 18 mins. Makes about 17 muffins.